Tuesday 27 May 2014

Interview with Ollie Wines


Michael Sfera, one of the Directors of The Sfera Group and creator of the Sfera’s Gourmet Express range of Heat and Serve Meals sat down with Ollie Wines from the Port Adelaide Football Club to see what he thought about the new Sfera’s Gourmet Express Healthy + range;


What is the appeal of Sfera’s Heat and Serve meals to you?

The convenience of having something that is homemade and nutritious, and that I don’t have to cook. It makes planning my meals and preparing them really easy.



What is your favourite Heat and Serve meal?

Gnocchi Ragu. Growing up we used to have a lot of Italian food as I have family from Italy, but we never had gnocchi. I had no idea how good it was until I tried Sfera’s Gnocchi Ragu.



Are Sfera’s Heat and Serve meals incorporated into your pre game preparation?

Before a game I have a high carb meal. I started having the Gnocchi Ragu for lunch – it’s become a bit of a superstition and I now have it before every match.



How did you find out about Sfera’s Heat and Serve meals?

The Port Adelaide Football Club nutritionist Andrew organises a weekly order for the team. Each week we place an order and it gets delivered to training by Sfera’s. We are provided with a guide of when we need protein and carbs and what Sfera’s Healthy + meals are appropriate on what days.



How long have you been incorporating Sfera’s Heat and Serve meals into your diet?

About 4 months



Is there anything you’d like to see us add to the Heat and Serve range?

Not at this stage. There’s already plenty of variety with both high carb and high protein meals in the range that we have for the Port Adelaide Football Club. Depending on my training schedule, I have meal options to suit my specific requirements. 




No comments:

Post a Comment